» makeup brushes ♡





As you may have guessed from the title of this little post is solely about makeups brush. 
Store kindly sent me their  eye blending brush set last week to try out and review, which is super nice of them. I am really grateful. I love the colour scheme of these brushes, they are so bright and playful and so darn cute!!  
They feel sturdy in your hand but also lightweight enough to be able to control the brushes whilst using them. 

Can I just say... The bristles... OMG they are SOOOOOOO soft!!! I don't think I have ever felt anything like it.

Seriously, you need to feel them!! In fact you can get yours Here for $4.37. 
Oh wait, what is this? They are currently on sale for $4.37.. GO GO GO!!!  

5 comments :

  1. Amazing post dear,love your brushes! I have similar one :)

    I'm following you on GFC :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the color scheme is so so bright.... Will definitely check them out NOW...

    http://brendascouch.com/2016/09/22/women-truly-womens-worst-enemies/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post.. The brushes are cute and beautiful
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    Please let me know on my blog and I will follow back as soon as possible!

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great brushes *_*
    Would you like to follow each other? I followed you and can't wait to see more posts from you :*

    http://makeyourperfectstyle.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely post and beautiful brushes :D

    Visit and follow me on: https://worldofjustanidem.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete