» 20 days challenge: 5 favorite films ♡


Damn, I'm sorry, I didn't have time to post this challenge. Today I am posting a list of my favorite movies!

 A Walk to Remember. 
After viewing it entered the list of my favorite movies. Many say that the film is predictable and trite, but I totally disagree with this. The situation the film is absolutely  unpredictable. Well, the tears are never commonplace. The movie itself may be simple, but the idea is wonderful. This film shows the feelings.

Groupies bleiben nicht zum Frühstück
Oh, what a cute movie! He's such a summer filled with romance of first love and, of course, with a happy ending, or rather the beginning of a relationship..
The film is an interesting, easy looks. Sat with a bad mood, after viewing, I was smiling. Nice girl, nice guy, good music. Generally, all that is needed.Actors matched perfectly. Music struck me. 

Now You See Me
The film itself is complex and intricate, looks at one go, keeping the viewer in suspense until the very last second. Drive, intrigue, illusions are all connected so cleverly that like a spectacular trick performed by an incredible magician. The crazy idea of the writer seizes your attention and carries with it the detectiveworld of illusions... Well, the reason is simple: in the picture there is no template, and that's it!

10 Things I Hate About You

I'm probably a romantic. So I like everything that happens with love. This film has long as my favorite. Romantic story and a small share of Comedy. Great acting. Good music. Great story. I understand that a lot of films, but this one is something special, mesmerizing. In general, this is a film that truly can advise you to look at all. 

 Need for Speed
Starring Aaron Paul. Many know him as Jesse Pinkman from "Breaking Bad". If you love cars, you should definitely watch. The main character rides on the legendary Ford Mustang. Great shooting! Looks beautiful and at the same time realistic. 

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for the kind comment on my post, absolutely loved reading this! I've followed you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Now You See Me!! And I really love also the second one :) with Daniel Radcliffe! So cool :) I follow you on GFC ! xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete